In celebration of Catholic School Week 2019, Holy Rosary School is asking that you post a photo of your favorite person, place or thing at Holy Rosary on Facebook and state why you love Holy Rosary School. Tagging the post with the hashtag #GiveHRS and the hashtag for your child’s classroom (see classroom hashtag list below) will enter them for a chance to win a prize. The contest will run from January 25th – January 30th. Each post counts towards your classes chance to win a pizza party. The class with the most posts tagged with their classroom hashtag wins. The winner will be announced on January 31st with the winning team getting a pizza party, and second place, an ice cream party.
Here are the contest rules:
- Post a photo (favorite person, place, or thing at HRS) on Facebook between Jan. 25th - Jan. 30th.
- Be sure the post is a Public post, rather than private.
- Caption the photo with a reason why you love HRS.
- The post must include a link to the HRS donation page. Found here: http://www.holyrosarymemphis.org/videos/online_giving.cfm
- The post must include the hashtag #GiveHRS and the classroom hashtag #(yourclass)lovesHRS [If you have more than one student, the post just needs each child's class hashtag to qualify.]
- The class that wins gets a pizza party and second place an ice cream party.
- The winners will be announced on Thursday, Jan. 31st.
Hashtag list for each class:
Here's what teacher Anne Hogan has to say about Holy Rosary School:
"I enjoy working at Holy Rosary because of the friendly and encouraging atmosphere. I have found a place where I am able to explore my two passions… teaching and theatre. I appreciate the trust and support of administration that allows me freedom in my classroom to truly be myself and bring my unique personality into my lessons. #GiveHRS"