Fletcher Youth Hoops Classic
2023 Fletcher Youth Hoops Tournament
Welcome to the 10th Annual Fletcher Youth Hoops Classic basketball tournament. We are extending an invitation to your basketball teams in the 3rd-4th grades.
The tournament will run from Sunday, March 26 through Saturday, April 1. Basketball team rosters must remain the same as in the regular season. This is a school tournament; you are guaranteed two games, however it is not a double elimination tournament, and there will be a Consolation bracket. Games will occur on late Sunday and during the following week and not interfere with regularly scheduled CB/L weekend games. Due to the amount of games, there will not be any change to game times or day once established. Please advise us if you have a CB/L game on Sunday, March 26 or Tuesday night on March28. All players will receive free Tournament T-Shirts.
The cost is only $85.00 per team. Please make checks payable to the Holy Rosary School and forward to the address below or leave at Holy Rosary School Office. For more information go to:
Space is limited..........first come, first served!
Please complete the entry form below and email it to Kent Hansom email@example.com or mail to Holy Rosary Catholic School, attn: Kent Hansom, 4841 Park Avenue, Memphis, TN 38117. Please fill out a form for each team you enter. Forms and fees must be received by March 22, 2023.(6:00p.m.)
FLETCHER YOUTH HOOPS RULES
ADMISSION: Adults - $5.00 / Children - FREE
1) The NEW GYM (Family Life Center-FLC) is located on the left (EAST) side of the campus (New Building-Entrance to Gym at rear) and the Holy Rosary School Gym (HRG) is located at the back of the campus (SOUTH).
2) Only two coaches will be admitted free. Athletic Directors will be admitted free. All other personnel will be charged admission.
3) Players in uniform will be admitted free.
4) Team in top of bracket will be the home team and wear home jerseys.
5) The Tournament will provide a clock keeper and book keeper. Two referees will be available for each game.
6) Teams for the first game will not be allowed in the gym until 15 minutes before game time. Please communicate this to your fans and coaches.
7) PAA rules will be used in this tournament with the following exceptions:
(a) The 50% rule will be applicable; player changes may occur during the quarter (substitutions permitted). ALL PLAYERS MUST PLAY AT LEAST 50% OF GAME.
(b) A FULL COURT PRESS may be used in the final two minutes of the 2nd Qtr and 4th Qtr. It is up to each coach whether to exercise this option.
8) Check brackets after each game for time and gym assignment of your next game. THIS IS NOT A DOUBLE ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT, YOU ARE GUARANTEED 2 GAMES AND WE WILL HAVE A CONSOLATION BRACKET.
9) Please fill out official scorebook while your team is warming up.
10) Games will start on time. If games are running behind, we will only have a 5-minute warm up and a two-minute half time.
11) First and Second Place awards will be presented to those teams following Finals.